Fried Pwnata's

"Whoever made this blog is an idiot" - Hoylez
"You fail at blogging, but thats why I read it." - Leanne
"GTFO" - My brother Jeremy


BBC World

Shoutbox back up and running - Anybody want to become an Author?

Pwnata Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, May 1, 2009

Die You Troll!





It has been a few days hasn't it? Well, screw you! Unless you want my foot up your rear end. Eeerrhh, wait a minute, did I just say that?
No not at all, I love my fellow bloggers with nothing but compassion. Errrr, yeah that should work!

I laugh so hard sometimes at what people have to say on places like Youtube. Comment boxes get filled with f* you and f* that. It is a freaking video, lol. People threaten each other as if they were going to drive 5 hours away to bust someone's cap. Attention hungry emos and douches. They even have text flipping the bird now. Geez. Whats next? A virtual mahcine that allows them to feel each other's punches? Actually, that is one wicked idea. I wouldn't have to get up to beat someone to a pulp, and say, I never touched the guy officer. Sweet, like candy sweet.

If ya smell,,, what my foot, and your butt is cookin'!

Anybody seen that new BK commercial? It is a bit funny. I like square buns and I cannot lie!
Ooooh, somebody stop me.
Don't you hate it when you wake up sometimes and your arm has fallen asleep because you laid on it too long? Want the secret to waking it up? Yell at it. Yeah. That happened to me this morning. I woke up, it was numb, so I sarted punching it and calling it a sissy whore. I made it look at my right hand, and told it would never amount to that. But of course it sassed me back and said: "righty is twitchy, I am the only side you can write with idiot." Ouch, I got owned by my own arm. I am going to get that douchebag one way or the other!

5 comments:

  1. Mothafuckin' criticMay 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

    You have arguments with your arm?
    Are you fucking insane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. He just like opium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it made me or that joe guy need to make a post before i shit the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be an editor. it looks as if all the contributors are from the other side of the world.

    ReplyDelete