Fried Pwnata's

"Whoever made this blog is an idiot" - Hoylez
"You fail at blogging, but thats why I read it." - Leanne
"GTFO" - My brother Jeremy


BBC World

Shoutbox back up and running - Anybody want to become an Author?

Pwnata Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 24, 2009

I Am Your Future

Hello to all the bloggers out there, and anyone who reads this.
Yeah, I said I am your future. Why? Because I pwn. And if you don't know what pwn means, rewind 2 years ago when it caught on. Or catch the next train to helpmeville. lol
All joking aside, I am glad to be here. I have become good friends with It Made Me, or as I call him back at Pwnem, MME.
I have been going to forums for years. My very first forum ended up being run by Brits, and good Lord were they obnoxious and rude. It is times like that, I am glad I am an American. But anyways, back at my old forums, I had a nemesis with a bad name. A really bad name. Lupus. I didn't know what it was until I had researched it, and that started it for me. I have been a jerk ever since. No no, I kid. Oooh come on stop looking at me like that. I didn't tease him, all the time. ;)
I love video games, I have been buying my own games for about 4 years. I have a Wii and I play it the most. Although I am a bit disappointed with it in terms of game selections.
I am a nice guy once you get to know me, and I have a great time back at Pwnem with all my fellow bros and h.....I better not use that word....
I am a believer in Christ, but that doesn't make me boring. Heck, I just wrote a lot and didn't realize it till now.
Cutting to the chase, you can call me Deadpool or DP, whatever you like. I am here to stay and help rock this blog.
Come on over and join me and MME at www.pwnem.com
;)
My secret eyeball of death is watching you, if you don't go to Pwnem, it will look at you, and try to be very scary in the process. Hehe.

4 comments: