Fried Pwnata's

"Whoever made this blog is an idiot" - Hoylez
"You fail at blogging, but thats why I read it." - Leanne
"GTFO" - My brother Jeremy


BBC World

Shoutbox back up and running - Anybody want to become an Author?

Pwnata Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fried Pwnata's - Now Pwning Bebo!

Yes, that is right... Pwnata is now the next hottest thing besides Emo's and ugly kids on Bebo! Well.. not really, since currently the group has 0 views, but I have sent out mass invites to over 100 people so i'm sure we'll get a few views shortly, I would appreciate your support on the group if you use Bebo, the Pwnata bebo page address is: http://www.pwnata.bebo.com/

Scary huh?

Anyway, since we are talking about Bebo I thought I'd give you a bit of a lecture about these parasite social networks, basically, the aim of Bebo is to sign up and get over 200 friends and you also have to make sure you have lots of "Luv" anything below 100 is NOOB and means your not cool or emo.

Emo's run bebo, but they are also being murdered by it... how dreadfull!

Image from Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I think when your on the verge of killing yourself over some Bebo comments, you know the addiction is deadly.

Other posts related to Bebo: Why Bebo Sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment