Fried Pwnata's

"Whoever made this blog is an idiot" - Hoylez
"You fail at blogging, but thats why I read it." - Leanne
"GTFO" - My brother Jeremy


BBC World

Shoutbox back up and running - Anybody want to become an Author?

Pwnata Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am turning 18 in a few hours!

I started writing this at about 9:18, but I sat around not typing for 2 minutes so it's 9:20 now, anyway... I turn 18 soon... at 12, ha... and later on tommorow night I am going to the pub with my mum to get crunk with all the 40 year old alcoholics, yeah man... I'm gonna be livin' the life!

I dunno how becoming 18 will really effect my life, maybe I'll become more mature because I am able to do thing in the world... maybe not, eh I don't know... im a bit to tired to make a post right now, so I'll cut this one short. Ciao.

1 comment: