Fried Pwnata's

"Whoever made this blog is an idiot" - Hoylez
"You fail at blogging, but thats why I read it." - Leanne
"GTFO" - My brother Jeremy


BBC World

Shoutbox back up and running - Anybody want to become an Author?

Pwnata Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Blog - Revision or Deletion!

I recently returned to the magical world of the Interwebs, but I had only returned to PwnEm, the forum I called home before I left the cyber world for over a year. I forgot all about my blog and after some frustrating password retrieval I have started reviewing and renewing my blog once again, although I am still deciding whether it is worth keeping the blog or getting rid of it, I'll give it some time, but I don't like having stuff that I find pointless, so if I see no point in this blog then sayonara, Pwnata!

3 comments:

  1. I got your email I will contact you on Msn, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use niccuhjakk now not my old nathan addison address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. howzit? dont delete the blog keep giving it a go just get another author to help you out like you said.

    ReplyDelete