Fried Pwnata's

"Whoever made this blog is an idiot" - Hoylez
"You fail at blogging, but thats why I read it." - Leanne
"GTFO" - My brother Jeremy


BBC World

Shoutbox back up and running - Anybody want to become an Author?

Pwnata Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dub Tee Efff is a Fried Pwnata?

Its kinda simple you ass.

Its one of these + the fried. But in Indian I think they pronounce it Pinata, or Mexican, not to sure, I really can't tell them apart... yeah, so Pwnata is just a cheap n00by word that is actually meant to mean Pinata, but since Pwn is the coolest word in the world that when spelt looks like it could sound like Pin, thus I made it Pwnata so I would become 15% cooler on the webs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NO, NO, WAIT!

I found Mr. Fried Pwnata Santa Man.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment